Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SEPTEMBER 4: PRINCE GEORGE to HINTON

Distance: 475 km (295 miles)

Today I traveled from Prince George to Hinton, Alberta and toured Mount Robson Park and Jasper National Park along the Yellowhead Highway. I stopped in the Town of Jasper to get an early dinner at Famosa Pizzeria and take a walk around town. From there I continued east and took a side trip to see Maligne Lake and Canyon. On the way to Hinton, there was a herd of big horn sheep. In Hinton, I checked-in and got ready for tomorrow.
 
Yellowhead Highway West of Jasper NP:



 
 Mount Robson Park:



 
 Town of Jasper:

 
 Jasper National Park:


To me this looks like a face looking up at the sky.
From left to right do you see a forehead, eyebrow, eye, nose, mouth and chin?

Maligne Area


Big Horn Sheep

 

No comments:

Post a Comment